A directory of whisky-related links.
I stayed here for Hogmanay in Edinburgh some years back, http://www.dunstane-hotel-edinburgh.co.uk/dunstane-house/
It's on the West side on Wester Coates Rd.
John Valuk is dead, he fell on his head. But perhaps John Parker will get through with our message to Buckaroo Banzai.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 09:47
- Location: Fresno, CA USA
- Title: Wile E. Coyote mimic
- Favourite Whiskies: Redbreast 12YO, Johnnie Walker Black and Johnnie Walker Gold Label,
Cardhu, Lagavulin, Glenfiddich Snow Phoenix, Balvenie Doublewood,
White Horse 12YO, Knappogue Castle 1992, 1994 and 15 Year Old,
George T Stagg, Wild Turkey Rare Breed, Bulleit Bourbon, Crown Royal Cask No16, Jon, Mark and Robbo's Rich, Spicy One, Highland Park 18yo
- No. of Bottles: 20
- Facebook: Ken Sanders
Thanks for digging up this thread. I forgot to update it since my recent trip to some Islands. Mostly good accommodations... I must take my time to write it down for y'all soon.
Caramel is the Devil
- Posts: 3221
- Joined: 18 Sep 2009, 17:23
- Title: John D'oh
- Favourite Whiskies: Bourbon cask matured cask strength single cask scotch whiskies
- No. of Bottles: 0
Return to The Directory
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests