The whisky doctors are in! Ask any whisky-related question here...
Anyone on this forum live in the Dumfries/Annan area?
- Posts: 405
- Joined: 16 Sep 2009, 15:40
- Title: Bottler, Imbiber & Part-time writer
- No. of Bottles: 150
That must be outside Milton Keynes - ie in the "dark zone"
- Posts: 1671
- Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 22:36
- Location: North of London, South of Edinburgh
- Title: Drinker, collector and investor
- Favourite Whiskies: Anything sherried
- No. of Bottles: 0
Mr Tattie Heid
- Posts: 7409
- Joined: 18 Nov 2008, 00:32
- Location: The Midden Heap, Bog of Allen, Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
- Title: Finnish Soap Dish Wholesale Vendor
- Favourite Whiskies: Aja Hiljaa Sillalla
- No. of Bottles: 90
Looking for information onhttp://www.annandaledistillery.co.uk/
We are planing a trip there in September, but that will be too late for your puposes I am afraid.
Last edited by kallaskander
on 05 Mar 2012, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
Never water another man's whisky.
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 10:02
I'm from the area and have been to the site - it's only construction at the moment but there are some good videos on youtube/their own site to see how they are progressing.
- Posts: 396
- Joined: 30 Jul 2009, 23:15
- Location: Edinburgh
- Title: Whisky Clooney
- No. of Bottles: 5
- Facebook: Iain McClune
Return to The Helpdesk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest